Permission Sets control what level of access a user has within their HotSchedules account. If you have hired a new manager or recently promoted someone, you may need to ensure that they have the correct permission set assigned to their account.
Please note: Store level managers can change which permission set is given to a team member, but they generally cannot edit which individual permissions are contained within that set. Permission sets are managed at a higher level and have the potential to affect multiple store locations within your company. Please reach out to the administrator of your organization to get assistance with requests to change how permission sets are configured.
Updating User Permissions
- Navigate to the Staff > Staff List
Fig.1 - Navigation
- Select the user's name from the Staff List
Fig.2 - Select name [select image to enlarge]
- To the right, under Settings, you will see Permission Set
- Select the current permission set. You will be presented with other permission sets to assign
- Select the new permission set from the list, a message confirming that the change was saved will display at the bottom of the page
Fig.3 - Select permission set [select image to enlarge]
This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.
Please sign in to leave a comment.