Permission Sets control what level of access a user has within their HotSchedules account. If you have hired a new manager or recently promoted someone, you may need to ensure that they have the correct permission set assigned to their account.
Note: Store level managers can change which permission set is given to a team member, but they generally cannot edit which individual permissions are contained within that set. Permission sets are managed at a higher level and have the potential to effect multiple store locations within your company.
Follow these steps to update a team member's permissions:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Staff tab.
- Select the team member's name from the Staff List. This will bring up their employee details.
- To the right, under Settings, you will see Permission Set.
- Click on the current permission set.
- You will be presented other permission sets to assign.
Follow these steps if you are using an older version of the staff tab:
- Select the Permissions subtab.
- Choose the correct permission set from the Choose Permission Set drop down menu.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
Once the permission set has been saved, that user will need to log in again to see the changes to their account.
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)