If one of your employees is having trouble logging in, you can retrieve their username, change the email address attached to their account, or send them a link to reset their password.
- Navigate to the Staff List and select the name of the employee who is having trouble logging in
- To provide an employee with their username, it can be found at the top of the page as per Fig.1
- To reset the employee's password, select Send Password Reset. A password reset email will then be sent to the email address attached to the employee's account
Password resets are only possible for employees who have an email address in the system
- If you need to change their email address, select the email field on the left side of the page and enter the new address. Click elsewhere on the page and it will automatically save
Fig.1 - Email address, Username, and Password Reset options
If the employee does not have a confirmed email on their account, this page will look slightly different - the checkmark beside the email address will be gray instead of green - see Fig.2.
- To resend them their confirmation email select the gray checkmark
Fig.2 - Resending confirmation email
- Instruct the employee to select the link in the email they receive
- Once that is done, you will be able to select Send Password Reset on their profile (as per previous steps) or the employee can use the Forgot Password tool on the HotSchedules login page
If you are having a technical issue and need assistance, please contact us through the blue "Help" button in the corner or refer to our Support Contact Information article.
Forgot username and password please send reset
Hello Roger Ward,
Please review this article that provides the steps of resetting your password: HS: Retrieve your Username or Reset your Password (Login Issue).
If you still need assistance after attempting the steps in the article, please review this article on how to contact our support team: Contact Us: Customer Support.
Fourth Communities Team
I need some help to reset my password I don't know how
Hi Amber Gundersen,
For help with resetting your password please follow the guidance in this article - HS: Retrieve your Username or Reset your Password (Login Issue)
The instructions in this article are for users who have previously logged in to HotSchedules. If you have never logged in before, contact your manager and refer them to this article.
If you have already tried to retrieve your own username or reset your password and were unsuccessful, contact your manager and ask them to follow the instructions in this article.
This should provide you with all the information you need but if you or your manager require further assistance, please contact our support team - Contact Us: Customer Support.
We hope this helps, thank you.
Fourth Communities Team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.