An employee must be assigned to a schedule in HotSchedules in order for you to schedule them shifts in the scheduler. For example, if you are logged into your Server schedule and you do not see your newest server in the list of employees to assign a shift to, it is likely that they are not assigned to the Server schedule in your staff list. This article will describe how you can add them to a new schedule or remove an employee from a schedule.
Follow these steps to assign an employee to a schedule:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Staff tab.
- Select the name of the employee from the Staff List.
- This will take you to the Details page for the employee.
- Select the Job/Schedules tab on this page.
- Under the Schedules section, you will see all of the active schedules on your site.
- Check the box to the left of any schedule you would like to add this employee to.
- Simply uncheck the box of any schedule you would like to remove the employee from.
- Select the Save button at the bottom of this page.
Associating Staff to Schedules - Download QuickGuide
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)