User Group - Edit Access RightsWhen access rights are associated with a user group, all users assigned to the group are affected.
To access the Edit option access right, as shown in Fig. 01:
- Navigate to Property>Setup>User Groups>User Groups.
- Double click the desired user group.
- Select Edit from the Main Menu drop down.
- Add or modify access rights.
- Click Save.
Fig. 01 - Accessing the Edit access rights
|Preferences*||User will be able to access the User Preferences screen.|
Note: fields with an asterisk indicates a Submenu with additional access rights.
Additional Access Rights
Some of the submenu options have extra access rights associated with them.
- To access, click "..." under the Access Right, as seen in Fig. 02.
Fig. 02 - Accessing additional access rights
This will then bring up the Access Right - Preferences screen, as seen in Fig. 03.
Fig. 03 - Accessing the additional Preferences access rights
|Email Access Rights||To enable edit access to this area, only Edit will need to be marked.|