The final step to creating a schedule is to post it so your employees are able to view their shifts. Click here to read an article on how to create shifts.
Follow the steps below to post a schedule on HotSchedules:
- Log in to your HotSchedules account, navigate to the Scheduling tab, and select the week you would like to post.
- The POST button is located in the upper, right-hand corner of the page and will contain a numbered badge icon based on the number of schedules that need to be posted for that week.
- Selecting the button will display the Post Schedule(s) modal where you are able to select which schedules you want to post.
Once a schedule has been posted, if any edits are made to it, it will need to be re-posted. You can learn more about re-posting a schedule here.
There are times when you might want to unpost a schedule. To do so, follow these step:
- If you aren't already logged in, log in to your HotSchedules account, navigate to the Scheduling tab, and select the week you would like to unpost.
- Select the MENU button in the upper, right-hand corner of the page and select UNPOST SCHEDULE.
- The Unpost Schedule modal will list all the posted schedules along with who made the last edit. Simply check the box next to the schedule you wish to unpost and select UNPOST.