Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
The New Scheduler now displays Schedule Warnings. These will appear when you do the following:
- Schedule someone outside of their availability.
- Schedule someone overtime.
When selected, Schedule Warnings will display the date and the reason for the reason for the alert.
To view Schedule Warnings follow these steps:
- Log into HotSchedules and go to the Scheduling tab. Regardless of the view you have selected, Schedule Warnings for the week being viewed will show as a red dot to the right of the employees name. The number inside this red dot will be the number of schedule warnings tied to that staff member. Selecting this dot will display each warning, along with information as to why it appeared.
- Schedule Warnings can be turned on and off by selecting the wrench icon at the top right corner of the scheduler and choosing Settings.
- Alert Settings will list all of the alerts that can be switched on and off.