The Scheduler allows users to take advantage of keyboard shortcuts. These will help you do things like copy shifts, delete shifts, and undo changes.
To access the keyboard shortcuts for the Scheduler you can do either of the following:
- While you are in the Scheduler, press the ? key on your keyboard.
- A menu will appear with a list of keyboard shortcuts and a color key.
- Log into your HotSchedules account and select the Get Help link at the top right corner of your screen.
- Selecting this link will open up a menu. From here you will select the option that says Scheduling tab. This will open a drop down, where you'll find Keyboard Shortcuts List as one of the menu options.
- Selecting Keyboard Shortcuts List will display a message with all of the keyboard shortcuts available for use in the scheduler.