Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
The new scheduler allows users to take advantage of keyboard shortcuts. These can help you do things like copy shifts, delete shifts, and undo changes. Below we'll go over where the shortcut list can be found and also how each of them are used.
To access the keyboard shortcuts for the new scheduler you can do either of the following:
- While within the Scheduler, press the ? key on your keyboard.
- This will bring up a window that includes a list of keyboard shortcuts and a color key.
- Log into your HotSchedules account and select the Get Help link at the top right corner of your screen.
- Selecting this link will open up a menu. From here you will select the option that says Scheduling tab. This will open a drop down, where you'll find Keyboard Shortcuts List as one of the menu options.
- Selecting Keyboard Shortcuts List will bring up a screen showing all of the keyboard shortcuts available for use in the new scheduler.