Supplier site codes (also known as relationship codes, account codes and supplier codes for unit) are required for the sending and receiving of EDI documents. This article explains how to enter supplier site codes for locations in Inventory, which will in turn update the Tradesimple system with the same code.
This is usually a task for system administrators.
Entering A Supplier Site Code
- Go to Setup, use the All Options drop-down and select Browse Suppliers
- Select the required Supplier and go to the Where Used tab
- Select Update Nominal Code to Sites
Fig.1 - Update Nominal Code to Sites
- Select the required Site and then Next
- Update the Supplier Site Code as seen in Fig.2 and Save
Fig 2 - Entering the Supplier Site Code
This will push the code to TradeSimple.
This can only be done once via Inventory, and if the code needs amending in future a ticket to Support will need to be raised to update both systems.