|New Export - "Salaried Employees Multiple Employment - Different Hourly Rate"
A new export that lists salaried employees who have multiple employment records with different hourly rates from their salaried ones
Release date: November 30th 2023
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affect configuration or data? - No
A new export that lists salaried employees who have multiple employment records with different hourly rates from their salaried ones.
Reason for the Change
To allow customers to easily identify salaried employees who work at different roles with different hourly rates so that their pay can be adjusted to reflect the rates, if necessary.
All HR & Rota customers.
- To run the new export, go to Rotas > Reports > Exports > Salaried Employees Multiple employment - Different Hourly Rates
- Choose an individual Location or leave it set to All
Select the Rota Start Date and then Run Export
Fig.1 - Running the export
Fig 2. Salaried Employees Multiple employment - Different Hourly Rates export
The export contains the following columns:
- Employee Number
- First Name
- Main Location
- Main Division
- Main Job Title
- Contracted Hours
- Main Salary
- Main Salary Hourly Rate (using annual salary / 52 / contracted hours)
- ME Location
- ME Division
- ME Job Title
- ME Start Date
- ME End Date
- ME Hourly Rate
- Is salary and ME hourly rate the same?
- Number of Hours at Main Location
- Number of hours at ME Location
The report will only return information for salaried employees if they have hours scheduled on the multiple employment record that has the different hourly rate within the requested rota week.