HotSchedules Time and Attendance users have the option to use the Webclock for payroll. This article covers how to clock in and out for shifts and meal/breaks.
Clocking In & Out
The Webclock will generally be launched by a manager of your location on a specific tablet or computer. Please see your manager if the webclock still needs to be launched.
- To clock into work, sign into WebClock using either your POS ID (Fig.1) or your HotSchedules username and password (Fig.2), depending on which your company has chosen to use.
- Select GO
Fig.1 - Clock-in with POS ID
Fig.2 - Clock-in with credentials
- If needed, select the appropriate job you are scheduled from the drop-down menu (Fig.3)
- Select CLOCK IN (Fig.4)
Fig.3 - Select Job Code
Fig.4 - CLOCK IN
- To clock out, sign in to HotSchedules WebClock, and select CLOCK OUT (Fig.5)
- Declare any Cash or Credit Card tips, if tips are enabled for your job (Fig.6)
Fig.5 - CLOCK OUT
Fig.6 - Declare Tips
Once confirmed, you are also given the opportunity to view your hours.
- Select VIEW MY HOURS
Fig.7 - VIEW MY HOURS
- Select the expandable section to see the details of the shift
Fig.8 - View hours
Meals and Breaks
- To clock out for a break or meal, sign in, and select either Start Break or Start Meal
Fig.9 - START MEAL/START BREAK
You will be told when you should return if your company has set up the length of breaks and meals.
Fig.10 - Return from break information
- When you return, sign in, and you will automatically be clocked in
Fig.11 - Clocking in from meal/break
If you try and log in outside of your posted scheduled shifts, a warning may appear.
- Your manager will need to sign in to WebClock with their HotSchedules username and password to override the notification
Fig.12 - Manager overrride
Please sign in to leave a comment.