Under Company Settings, the Pay Rates section allows the Administrator to configure the pay ranges for each position at the organization.
The benefits of utilizing this feature include:
- Staying compliant with minimum wage laws
- Maintaining control of pay rates assigned
- Setting appropriate expectations with your team on what certain positions should expect to make
What is a Pay Range?
A range of acceptable wages you managers can choose to pay your employees. Example: $8.00/hr to $10.00/hr
To access Pay Rates at any time, go to
- Settings > Select your organization > Company Settings/Pay Rates
Fig.1 - Pay Rates button
Jobs will appear on the left. If you don't see the job you need, go to the Jobs section to add additional jobs.
To set or edit a Pay Range
- Select the Job from the left
- Under Assign Units select the drop-down menu to select from All Locations or Customize. If you choose Customize, use the prompts to select the applicable units
- Enter the Hourly or Salaried Pay Range by entering a Minimum value and a Maximum value. PeopleMatter will calculate the Midpoint value automatically
- Add Shift Premium is only applicable when using PeopleMatter SCHEDULE
- Select Add Another Pay Range if applicable and repeat the steps listed
- Select Save
Fig.2 - Set Pay Ranges for Team Member