Managers and Administrators have the ability to send an employee’s password reset email or text message.
To send the password reset email:
- Click WorkSpaces
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator
- From the Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab, click Applicants, Candidates, or Team Members depending on where the individual currently falls in your organization
- Click on the individual's name to open their record
- In the top left, you will see the individual's demographics. Click Send Reset Password Email. (If the individual does not have an email address on file, but does have a cell phone number on file, you will see Send Reset Password SMS.)
- You will receive a prompt. Click Yes, Send Email
- You will see a notification that the password reset email has been sent to the individual. Click Ok, Thanks.
Please ensure you are only sending this once - the Password Reset will expire 5 days after being sent.
Please sign in to leave a comment.