Since HotSchedules and Fourth merged in July 2019, we have dedicated the last year to understanding shared and new customer challenges. After receiving feedback from our community on how to improve their experience with us, which extends to all facets of our company, we are excited to share how we intend to do just that:
- Simplified process to reach our Support team
- Resources that address your most critical needs, by product
- Input from other users on how to best utilize solutions to meet their business needs
Part of that process is ensuring that whenever and wherever you are joining us, whether it be our website, community, or our social channels, that you are interacting with one universal brand. As of November 20th, 2020, we will be rolling out our official global company: Fourth Enterprises.
Don’t worry - the HotSchedules name will not be going away! It will continue to be the industry-standard solution for Workforce Management. So what will change? We’ve compiled a list of FAQ’s HotSchedules users might have around the rebrand and how it may/may not impact them.
What changes are happening to HotSchedules?
- HotSchedules will continue to be the name of our labor product and your team members who use the HotSchedules app to access their schedules will continue to do so as they always have. The app name, logo, and employee/manager experience will not change
What is defined as HotSchedules now?
How will this impact our methods of reaching you?
- All existing links and addresses will redirect to our Fourth channels, but we recommend updating any contact files to the below:
- To engage with the Customer Community, view product articles, and methods to create a ticket for support cases: help.fourth.com
- To reach our website in order to login to your HotSchedules account: www.fourth.com
- Please confirm your company spam filters will accept emails from the email@example.com address so we can ensure you get support and resources in a timely manner
Will this change any other support processes that are currently in place?
- Your service will not be disrupted or changed by any means. In fact, we are simplifying processes based on your feedback to make your experience with us as productive and valuable as possible
Thank you for being a part of this journey. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!