This article will outline what needs to be whitelisted on all company devices to ensure that the HotSchedules application can be fully utilized. Additionally, if you are integrating with HotSchedules, there will likely be some additional configuration required on either your POS server or your BOH machine. For more information on integrating with HotSchedules, click HERE to visit our HS Integration Fact Sheet.
HotSchedules Web Applications
- login.hotschedules.com (note: this is a change that is coming, more details soon)
The HotSchedules corporate website and application are now decoupled to improve performance and speed on both. The HotSchedules application web address is app.hotschedules.com: https://app.hotschedules.com/hs/login.jsp
- If you can access the URL above, then you’re all set! No change needs to be made.
- If you cannot access the URL above, additional whitelisting steps should be made
- Note: These changes are for access to HotSchedules Web and Mobile Applications. If you are updating your firewall for integrating with HotSchedules, make sure to also check the HotSchedules Integrations section bellow.
HotSchedules Mobile Applications
- REST commands over HTTP: Ports 80 and 443, to hotschedules.com.
- Incoming: HTML (XML REST responses) - Ports 80 and 443, from hotschedules.com
- Outgoing: TCP/IP and UDP, to hotschedules.com
Get Help/WalkMe - Interactive User Guide in HotSchedules
- Ports 443 and 80
- https://d3b3ehuo35wzeh.cloudfront.net/* - Access to our content on the WalkMe servers.
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.maketutorial.com/users/f0277db1e1264198a57c9bd7d6444a64/* - Access to the WM data allocation within Amazon cloud services.
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/peta.walkme.com/* - Same as above; Different set of operating files.
- http://walkme.external.s3.amazonaws.com IU - Improves load times
- https://d3sbxpiag177w8.cloudfront.net - Improves load times
- http://vimeo.com/* - Video hosting for WalkMe
- *.playerserver.walkme.com - WalkMe analytics
- *.recorder-assets.getjaco.com - WalkMe content
- *.video.hotschedules.com - WalkMe content
- *.ec.walkme.com - WalkMe analytics
- *.cdn.walkme.com - WalkMe content
It is highly likely that you will need to make slight changes to your network configuration to ensure a successful HotSchedules integration.
- You need Windows admin rights on your POS to grant remote access to our technicians, and any firewalls that would prevent remote access need to be disabled for the appointment
- Port 8020 on your POS must be open for outbound traffic
- The following websites must be unblocked/whitelisted:
- https://ws.hotschedules.com (18.104.22.168) (port 443 outbound and inbound)
- https://soap.hotschedules.com (22.214.171.124) (port 443 outbound and inbound)
- https://download.citrixonline.com (port 443 outbound and inbound)
- https://developer.bodhi.space/ (outbound and inbound, if downloading the installer locally)
- https://rbcplatform.artifactoryonline.com/ (port 443 outbound and inbound)
- https://hotschedules.io (port 443 outbound and inbound)
- https://api.hotschedules.io (port 443 outbound and inbound)
- https://api.hotschedules.com (port 443 outbound and inbound)
- Note: Reveal, HS Inventory and Legacy platform customers still need to have the following website unblocked/whitelisted too.
Your computer management company or network management company may need to set LANDESK to the proper mode (eg. learning mode) to allow for the installation.
HotSchedules Talent Development (Schoox.com
Functionality #1: Access to Schoox
- Domain: *.schoox.com (http://schoox.com/)
Description: This domain will allow access to Schoox platform.
Functionality #2: Upload Content
- Domain: - *.filepicker.io (http://filepicker.io/)
- Subdomains included: https://dialog.filepicker.io - https://www.filepicker.io - http://api.filepicker.io
Description: This domain will allow the module to Upload Documents on Schoox to work without any issue.
Functionality #3: Receive Real Time Notifications
- Domain: - *.pusher.com
- Subdomain included: - https://stats.pusher.com
Description: This domain is used to send real time (in app) notifications in Schoox.
Functionality #4: Document Viewer
- https://api.box.com - https://public.boxcloud.com
- https://cdn.polyfill.io/v2/polyfill.min.js?features=Promise - https://cdn01.boxcdn.net/
Description: These domains are used for the Document Viewer functionality.
Functionality #5: Fonts within documents
- *.googleapis.com (http://googleapis.com/)
- excel.officeapps.live.com (http://excel.officeapps.live.com/)
Description: This domain is used in Document Viewer functionality.
Functionality #6: Video Player
- Domain: - https://www.gstatic.com/cv/js/sender/v1/cast_sender.js
Description: Required for videos by the flowplayer video player that we use.
Functionality #7: Google Maps
- Domain: - https://maps.googleapis.com
Description: Required for ILT Events and Course Geo-locking.
Functionality #8: Virtual Classroom Events
Description: Required for GoToTraining Events in Schoox
Description: Required for WebEx events in Schoox