Some of our customers utilize our floor map report features on HotSchedules. Once the completed maps are uploaded onto the site by Customer Care, the client will be able to generate these floor map reports from their accounts.
Follow the instructions here to submit new or modified floor plans to Customer Care.
Follow these instructions to generate floor map reports:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Reporting tab.
- The Floor Maps reports are located under the Staff & Store section of reports.
- There are two different reports that you can select - Advanced Floor Maps or Floor Maps. Both will allow you to print out your floor maps with information pulled from the scheduler regarding who is scheduled for particular days and shifts. The advanced report will give you more customization options. The different between the two will be explained below.
- Configure the reporting options to display the floor map and schedule of your choice.
- Finally select Generate Report to see what this will look like and Print Report to print out your copy!
Floor Maps Report vs. Advanced Floor Maps Report
The Floor Maps report will allow you to put your scheduled workforce on your customized floor map directly from the scheduler. For example, you could print out a floor map for your Saturday dinner shift with the appropriate number of sections and all of your servers scheduled to work that night.
- To start, you will need to select the date of the schedule at the top of the page.
- As you scroll through the settings, you will be able to select various formatting options, which shift you are generating the report for (lunch or dinner), the schedule(s) you would like to generate, and which floor map you would like to use.
The Advanced Floor Maps report gives you the same functionality as the Floor Maps report described above, and it allows you to customize the layout and scheduled shift information further.
- For example, under Floor Plan Details for this report, there are several different layouts that you can choose from. You may want to experiment with the different options to find the one that works best for you.
- Once you have selected a layout, you will have the option to select what goes in each section of the layout.
- There are four options to choose from to fill any section.
- Floor Map Image - This will be the image of the floor plan that you selected.
- Notes - This will give you the option to type any additional notes in this section.
- Single Schedules - You display who is scheduled to work on one schedule.
- Multiple Schedules - Show scheduled shift information from multiple schedules.
- You also have the option to show unposted shifts on this report if you have not finished writing the schedule yet.