The Availability Report in HotSchedules will show the current scheduling availability of your staff.
Note: It will not display any past availabilities or how their availability has changed.
Follow these steps to generate an availability report:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Reporting tab.
- You can manually search for the report by typing the name into the search field, or you can select the Staff & Store subtab of reports.
- Then select the Availability Report.
- Adjust the report details to display the information you would like to see.
- You can select which employees to display by schedule or by individual name.
- Generate or Print the report when you have made your selections.