If your organization is using PeopleMatter SCHEDULE, Team Members can receive text notifications of new schedules. Managers can assist a Team Member in enabling text notifications.
To enable text notifications:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Team Members.
- Team Members will display. Click on the Team Member's Name to view the record in detail.
- On the Work Info tab, click Text Notifications.
- The first status relates to Text Notifications for the HIRE module as it relates to tracking applicant status.
- The second status relates to Text Notifications for the Schedule module as it relates to published and re-published schedules.
- To turn on text notifications for the team member, choose Enabled from the drop-down list.
- The Cell Phone associated with text notifications will be displayed.
- Click Save.
- You will see a warning that the Team Member will need to activate text message notifications, as indicated by this warning message.