What is P2P
Purchase to pay is a system enhancement that allows fourth to trade electronically with suppliers. This means that orders and invoices will be sent through the system rather than reconciled from paper. There are also other messages that can be sent to and from the supplier, for example confirmations of orders.
What are The Features of P2P
The addition of P2P will impact on the ordering and invoice pages only. Below is an overview on the key features:
Fig 1 - Traditional Calendar vs. P2P Delivery Date Dropdown List
- The ordering date field may change. This means that the calendar may be replaced by a drop down. There are no other changes.
- The supplier may also start to send back confirmations. This is when the supplier confirms what can and what can’t be delivered.
Fig 2 - Green Confirmation Check
- This image in Fig 2 means that all products have been confirmed as available.
Fig 3 - Red Confirmation Cross
- The image in Fig 3 means that some or all products have been confirmed as unavailable.
Fig 4 - Highlighted Delivery Variance
- Any variances between the invoice and delivery are highlighted in orange.
Fig 5 - Under/Over Charge Status
- On the delivery details of the over/ under-charge are given against status on the delivery page. No comments mean a perfect reconciliation.
Fig 6 - Create Return Link on Delivery Note
- It becomes possible to raise a return directly from the delivery page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.