As England goes into a second lockdown, Fourth have once more collated insights in partnership with Wireless Social to share a comprehensive report exploring the current state of the hospitality industry.
The latest study indicates that the number of job leavers continues to significantly outweigh the number of new starters, a trend seen throughout August and September, since the industry began reopening following the first lockdown.
In this detailed report we’ve shared insights including:
- There have been 500,000 sector job losses since January
- There has been a 21% drop in overall staff headcount compared to October 2019
- There were approximately three leavers for every one starter throughout October
- The total staff headcount across SMEs was down by 23.3% versus October 2019
- This is compared to large scale, national operators where the drop in staff headcount was 16.8% versus October 2019
To explore these and further insights, check out the report now.
Download The Report
Complete the form below to download the report.