This article shows how it is possible to regain access to HR & Payroll, in the event a user has forgotten their username, password – or both. For WFM users with the new interface, please see WFM HR UI Refresh: Username and Password Reset: HR and Payroll.
Please note: If you log in through the Fourth app via single-sign-on (SSO) to access HR & Payroll, please refer to Engage - Mobile - Username and Password Reset (SSO).
If a user does not know their login credentials, an internal administrator for Workforce Management should be contacted, who will be able to assist further. The first point of contact should be a user’s line manager.
PIease note: The Fourth Support team are not able to change or reset login details for HR & Payroll.
Steps for an Internal Administrator
Credentials are managed within an employee’s employment record within the HR module.
- Go to HR module > Employees > Employee List > search for and select an Employee Record
- Go to Employee Access > Change Login Details
To Reset a User's Username and Password
- Select Reset
- Enter a New Username
- Password and Confirm New Password
- Share the new username and password directly with the user
Fig.1 - Resetting a user's username and password
To Reset a User's Password
- Enter a New Password and Confirm New Password
- Leave the New Username field blank
- Share the new password directly with the user
Fig.2 - Resetting a user's password only
After completing all of the above steps, if there is still an outstanding issue – please raise a case with Fourth's technical support team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.