This article provides an overview of how employees can use Workforce Management (WFM). For login issues, these have to be completed by internal administrators, please see WFM - Changing Login Details for Employees.
Employees may be able to change login details at secure.fourth.com.
Please note: Login issues can only be resolved by the Fourth support team for customers who have a Fourth-managed service.
To access your portal:
- Go to www.fourthhospitality.com/ company name
- Enter your username and password
Fig.1 - Login screen
- You may be able to view a ‘Bulletin’. If so, hover over the information and you can see the message intended for your review
- Select HR from the dropdown menu
Fig.2 - Select HR module
- Under Self Administration you can:
- Amend your personal details (name, address, marital status, etc)
- Change your login details
- Create a holiday request
- Amend your next of kin details
- View your checklist
- Store any documentation (CVs, offer letters, etc)
Fig.3 - Self Administration drop-down
- To amend your personal details, go to Self Administration > Personal Details
- Enter/update details as required and then select Save from the bottom right corner
Fig.4 - Update Personal Details
When you first begin to use Fourth, you will need to change your login details to make them secure.
- By selecting Change Login Details from the Self Administration drop-down, you can amend your password to something secure and specific to yourself
This password needs to be changed every 3 months. An alert will appear to remind you to do so.
Fig.5 - Change Login Details
- To create a holiday request, select Holiday Requests from the Self Administration drop-down, and select Create Holiday Request in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the required dates, and then Calculate Number of Days
- Select Save
This request will be sent to your manager for authorisation.
Fig.6 - Create a New Holiday Request
- To view rota information, select Rotas from the drop-down menu at the top of the page
Fig.7 - Select the Rotas module
- Choose which Rota you would like to view by selecting the desired date
This will take you into the rota for that week.
Fig.8 - Select which Rota to view
You can now view your forecasted hours for the week.
Fig.9 - View Personal Forecasted Hours
- To access payroll information, select Payroll from the drop-down menu
Fig.10 - Access Payroll Module
- To view past payslips, select Past Payslips from the My Payroll drop-down menu
Fig.11 - View own Past Payslips
Please sign in to leave a comment.