To access your portal, click onto:
- www.fourthhospitality.com/ company name.
- Enter your personal Username and Password.
Fig 1. Welcome Screen
- You may be able to view a ‘Bulletin’, if so, hover over the information and you can see the message intended for your review.
- Choose the HR Module by selecting ‘HR’ from the dropdown menu.
Fig. 2. Select HR module
- Under the ‘Self Administration’ tab, you can:
- Amend your Personal Details
- Change your Logon Details
- Create A Holiday Request
- Create an Absence Request
- Amend your Next of Kin Details
- View Your Checklist
- Store any Documentation, i.e CV’s, Offer Letter’s
Fig 3. Select Self Administration
- To amend your ‘Personal Details’, under the ‘Self Administration’ tab, select ‘Personal Details’.
- You can amend any contact details on this page, by typing over current information.
- Ensure you click on ‘Save’ in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Fig 4. Update Personal Details
- When you first begin to use Fourth, you will need to change your logon details to make them secure.
- By selecting ‘Change Login Details’ from the ‘Self Administration’ dropdown, you can amend your password to something secure and specific to yourself.
- This password needs to be changed every 3 months. An alert will appear to remind you to do so.
Fig 5. Change Login Details
- To Create A Holiday Request, select ‘Holiday Requests’ from the ‘Self Administration’ tab, and click on ‘Create Holiday Request’ in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You are required to select the dates you wish to be on holiday, ‘Calculate Number of Days’, and ‘Save’.
- This request will be sent to your Manager to Authorise.
Fig 6. Create a New Holiday Request
- To Create an Absence Request, select ‘Absence Requests’ from the ‘Self Administration’ tab, and click on ‘Create Absence Request’ in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You are required to select the dates, and a ‘Reason For Absence’. You can also record any notes. When complete click on ‘Save’.
- This request will be sent to your Manager to authorise.
Fig 7. Request a new Absence
- To View any Rota Information, select the Rota Module by clicking on the drop down menu at the top of the page.
Fig 8. View Rota information
- Choose which Rota you would like to view by clicking on the desired date.
- This will take you into the rota for that week.
Fig 9. Select which Rota to view
- You can now view your forecasted hours for the week.
Fig 10. View Persoal Forecasted Hours
- To access any Payroll information, select the ‘Payroll’ Module from the drop down menu.
Fig 11. Access Payroll Module
- To View Past Payslips, select ‘Past Payslips’ from the drop down menu under the ‘My Payroll’ tab.
Fig 12. View own Past Payslips