Along with being able to approve employee availability (which you can read more about here), users that have the correct permissions are also able to edit the cutoff limit for when their employees can submit new availability for approval.
To edit the current cut off limit rule for a location, open the home tab and select Availability Approval.
Once you are there, select Cut Off Limit Rule at the top right-hand corner of the page.
This will open the Cut Off Limit window and reveal three different options. They are as follows:
- 1) Day of week before next schedule: Choose this option if you would like for employees to only submit an availability change up to a particular day before the next work week.
- 2) Fixed number of days before schedule: Choose this option if you would like for employees to submit an availability change up to a set number of days before the next work week.
- 3) Fixed number of days (not aligned to work week): Choose this option if you would like employees to only submit an availability change a number of days in the future past the current date.
Beneath those three options will be a place where you will input the following:
- Cut Off Time: This is the cutoff time and will be applied regardless of the option that you choose.
- Day of week: This is the day of the week you would like for the cut-off limit to fall on and will only work if you have chosen option 1.
- Days: This will only work for options 2 and 3. If option 2 was chosen, this represents the number of days before the next work week. If option 3 was chosen, this represents the number of days past the current date before users will be able to submit a change.
After those fields have been completed, you can apply the new cut off-limits by selecting Save.