HotSchedules allows you to make time off requests and requests to work for an entire day or a particular time range. This article provides the steps and additional information for making these requests.
Creating a Request
- Navigate to the Home tab, select Time Off and Requests
Fig.1 - Navigation
- Select the date you would like to request
Fig.2 -Requests calendar
- Select the Type of request
- Unpaid Time Off: Request for unpaid time off that goes through a manager approval process
- Paid Time Off: Request for paid time off that goes through a manager approval process
- Request to Work: Request to work a date, this does not require manager approval. The decision is made when posting the schedule
- Request Off: Request for time off, this does not require manager approval. The decision is made when posting the schedule
Please note: Some options may not be configured for your account. Reach out to your manager if you think you are missing an option that should be available.
- Select the Reason
- Select the date range, deselecting All Day will allow you to enter a specific timeframe for the request
- Enter a Comment
- Select Save
Fig.3 - Request modal
where do I go to request 500 help. I cannot find email explaining. David wrote it please tell me how I request help
Love this and have printed it for our team. Can we get this information in Spanish as well, please?
Hi Chick-fil-A White Oak Village
I've put in a request for this article to be made in Spanish so hopefully we will have this for you shortly!
Fourth & HotSchedules
Hey Chick-fil-A White Oak Village, we now have the Spanish one available! Please view the article here: HS - Tiempo Libre y Solicitudes: Cómo Realizar una Solicitud
Please sign in to leave a comment.