! This article is only for clients using the Non-Integrated version of HotSchedules. This means that HotSchedules is not integrated with your location;s POS system. If HotSchedules is integrated with your system, job codes must originate in your POS system. !
A job code must be assigned to an employee in HotSchedules in order for you to schedule them shifts in the scheduler. The job code generally reflects the job they will be preforming during this shift. This article will describe how you can assign or remove a job code from an employee in your staff list.
Follow these steps to assign a job code to an employee:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Staff tab.
- Select the name of the employee from the Staff List.
- This will take you to the Details page for the employee.
- Select the Jobs/Schedules tab on this page.
- Under the Jobs section, you will see all of the job codes that are currently active on your HotSchedules site.
- Check the box to the left of any job code you would like to assign to this employee.
- Simply uncheck the box to remove that job code.
- Select the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.