Note: This article is related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) feature within HotSchedules. If your location does not use this add-on feature, you will not see the following options within your account.
Managers using the ACA feature will have the ability to edit the current status assignments of their employees from the Staff tab. This marks an employee as full time or part time. This will be used to compare against their average hours during the measurement period to help you evaluate scheduling patterns.
Follow these steps to assign employees ACA statuses:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Staff tab.
- Select the ACA Management sublink.
- Select the Status Assignment option from the left menu.
- A list of your employees will display on this page. You can filter them by their current statuses or search by name on the left side of the screen.
- Locate an employee that you need to edit on the list.
- The page will display their average hours, hire date, current admin period, and their current status.
- Select the Assign Status button of the far right side of the employee's information row.
- Select the appropriate status that you would like to use for tracking the employees hours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.