If you would like to post a job on a job board without your company name listed, you can do so by editing your job details on GoHire to display as Confidential.
Follow these steps set a job posting as confidential:
- Access your GoHire account.
- If you are posting a new job, select the Post a Job button.
- If you are modifying an existing job, select the My Lists tab. Select My Job List from the menu. This will take you to a list of all job postings. Select the title of the job that you would like to make confidential.
- Either, way, once you are editing the Job Details & Posting Options, there will be a section called Company Name.
- Select the Confidential option.
- Proceed with making any other changes to your job posting.
- Save your changes.
Note: Make sure that you mark a job as confidential prior to posting it to an external job board.