You may see various icons to the right of applicant names on your applicant list on GoHire.
- The New Applicant icon indicates this is a brand new applicant that has applied since you last reviewed the information.
- This is a flag to make it easier to see which applicants you need to review.
- The Not Yet Reviewed icon indicates that this applicant has a status of "Not Yet Reviewed."
- This is a visual flag to make it easier to see applicants with this status.
- You can switch any applicant's status to Not Yet Reviewed by selecting their status. A new pop-up window will allow you to select a new status and save the change.
- This flame icon indicates that you have marked this applicant as a member of your Hot List!
- This is completely at your discretion. It is a good way to mark great applicants to come back to as you are reviewing everyone.
- You can mark someone for the Hot List by selecting their name. In the new pop-up that generates, you can select the flame icon under Applicant Action in the top right corner. This is also how you would remove someone from the Hot List.
- This green dollar sign icon indicates that the applicant has a potential tax credit opportunity.
- If your company has the Tax Credit Screening setting turned on in the Application Preferences (under the Settings tab), then we will automatically screen each applicant for these potential credits. This is based on a series of additional questions that they answer in the application.
- NOTE: This does not guarantee that the applicant will earn you a tax credit. It simply indicates that the applicant answered these questions in a way that demonstrates there is potential for a tax credit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.