Sharing jobs allows other hiring managers to view jobs that they do not own in GoHire. This also allows them to see applicants on the Applicant List and view new hires for these jobs on the Hiring List.
Follow these steps to share jobs with other managers:
- Access your GoHire account and select My Lists.
- Select My Job List.
- Select the Job Title of the job you would like to share.
- This will redirect you to a page that will show you all the details of this job.
- Select Edit Job Sharing for the job you are viewing.
- A new window will appear that shows you which managers have access to this job
- On this window, the users on on the left are unassigned to the job, and those on the right are assigned. Those who are assigned can view the job.
- Select who you would like to assign this job to and click on the arrow pointing right to move them to the other box.
After this is completed, the user will be able to log into their account and access any applicants or onboarding associated with the job you just shared.