E-Verify is an Internet-based system within GoHire that compares information from an employee's I-9 form to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records for employment eligibility verification using:
- U.S. passport and visa information
- Immigration and naturalization records
- State-issued driver’s licenses and identity document information
- Social Security Administration records.
To register for E-Verify through GoHire, you must cancel any existing accounts you're currently using to electronically employees.
Follow these steps to register for E-Verify:
- Please contact Customer Care. We will send you the Location Information for Everify Setup form.
- Send the completed form back to Customer Care to setup the registration.
- After it is submitted, HR Work Cycles will send you an memorandom of understanding (MOU) for authorization.
- When this is complete, you will be able to access E-Verify from GoHire on the hiring list!