GoHire has a Direct Deposit form that you can include in onboarding packets for new hires. This is just an additional form that new hires will fill out in the onboarding process. This is an easy way to collect their direct deposit information for your records.
Follow these steps to adjust the settings for this Direct Deposit form:
- Select the Settings tab from your GoHire account.
- Select Onboarding Preferences from the menu.
- Locate the section labelled Direct Deposit on this page.
- Select the Edit Direct Deposit Setting button.
- A new pop-up window will allow you to make this form Required (all new hires must fill it out), Offered (new hires have the option to fill it out), or Disabled (new hires will not see the form at all).
- The Sharing options determine whether your settings for Direct Deposit will be shared down to the child companies of your site. For example, a corporate user can make Direct Deposit required at all of her individual stores.
- Once you have made your selections, select Save Changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.