Corporate users of GoHire may have access to multiple locations. So, you will be able to toggle to all of your stores from this account. When you initially log into GoHire, you will be at the corporate or company level, and then you can drop down to individual stores.
Follow these steps to toggle between multiple stores:
- Access your GoHire account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- Select the Switch Company subtab.
- This will redirect you to another page where you can search for your other locations.
- You can type the name of a specific location and select Search. Alternatively, you can leave the field blank and just hit the Search button to display all of your locations.
- The list of your other locations will generate, and you will simply click on the name of the location you would like to access.
- You will then be redirected to that store's GoHire page.
Once you have finished working at the store level, you can select the Sign Out button in the top right corner of the screen to be redirected back to the corporate level that you initially logged into. From there, you can toggle to a different store as well.