Note: This article only refers to the Time Off feature on HotSchedules. If your company uses the Request feature, there is separate documentation for it here.
The Time Off feature allows employees to submit dates that they would like to have off. Managers will then approve or deny their time off requests, and the employee is notified of that decision. Managers may want to review specific information about the employee's time off request before making a decision. HotSchedules makes it simple for managers to review the date that the employee submitted their time off as well as the reason.
Follow these steps to view the date a time off request was submitted:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to the Home tab.
- Select the Approve Time Off sublink.
- You will see a list of all employees with time off requests pending approval.
- Select the name of an employee. A pop-up will appear that displays all requests for time off that currently need approval for this employee.
- If you select Pending Approval, it will display additional information, including the time stamp for when the request was submitted and the number of approved, denied, and pending requests for that date at your business.