|Use Return Key to Update Quantity in Calculator Side Bar
|The 'return' keyboard key can now be used to update product quantities in the Receiving app
Release date: 14th June 2023
Receiving App: Use Return Key to Update Quantity in Calculator Side Bar
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - No
- Roles Affected: - Receivers
When adding product quantities using the calculator in the Receiving app, it is now possible to use the 'return' key on your keyboard to update them, i.e. to sum the quantities in the sidebar into a single number.
This applies to the 'return' button on mobile device keyboards and physical keyboards (when using the Receiving app on a laptop/desktop computer).
Reason for the Change
To increase ease of use.
All customers using the Receiving app.
Release Note Info/Steps
- Open a pending delivery
- Select the Quantity field
- The calculator icon will appear - select it
- A sidebar will open to reveal the screen 'Add Multiple Quantities'
- Values can be added in the Quantity field, using a plus sign (+) after each value
- To sum the values, select the Return key
- Alternatively, select Done and then Update Quantity (this button is hidden behind the keyboard in the screenshot below)
Fig. 1 - Using the 'return' key to sum the values in the quantity field