|New Custom Report Fields|
|Twelve new fields have been added to the 'Paysilp Data' custom reports in the Payroll module|
Release date: March 16th 2023
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - No
Addition of twelve new fields in the 'Payslip Data' custom report type.
Reason for the Change
To increase and improve reporting capabilities.
All customers using the Payroll module.
Release Note Info/Steps
The new fields to select are:
- SPBP - Referring to Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay
- SPBP Reclaim - Referring to the reclaimable amount on Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay
- ShPP - Referring to Shared Parental Pay
- ShPP Reclaim - Referring to the reclaimable amount on Shared Parental Pay
- SAP Reclaim - Referring to the reclaimable amount on Statutory Adoption Pay
- SPP Reclaim - Referring to the reclaimable amount on Statutory Paternity Pay
- Student Loan Type - Referring to the Student Loan plan type
- Student Loan StartDate - Referring to the start date of that student loan
- Student Loan StopDate - Referring to the stop date of that student loan
- Postgraduate Loan - Referring to if the employee has a Postgraduate Loan
- Postgraduate Loan StartDate - Referring to the start date of that postgraduate loan
- Postgraduate Loan StopDate - Referring to the stop date of that postgraduate loan
Please note: Reclaim amounts will show as 92% of the pay value for companies that are not subject to small employer relief and 103% for companies that are.
To find and use these new custom reports fields, go to:
- Payroll Module > Reports > Custom Reports > Create Template
- Enter a Template Name
- Select either Payslip Data (Current TaxYear) or Payslip Data (Last TaxYear) as the Report Type
- Enter a Template Description if required (not mandatory)
- Select Save
Existing custom report templates that have been created can be updated with these fields too.
Fig 1. Creating a new Custom Report template (new user interface)
Fig 2. Creating a new Custom Report template (classic user interface)
- Under Report Group 'Payslip' scroll down, where the new fields can be found
Fig. 3 The new custom report fields (new user interface)
Fig. 4 The new custom report fields (classic user interface)
- Select and apply Sequence, Condition and Order as required and press Save to apply the selected fields to the template
For further guidance on custom reports in the Payroll module, please see:
WFM UK: HR: HR and Payroll Custom Reports
WFM UK: UI Refresh: HR and Payroll Custom Reports
Please sign in to leave a comment.