Customers who use Time & Attendance will have the ability to generate reports about their payroll in the Above Store Console. These reports allow users to get further insight into what will be on an export before it is sent to their payroll. For more information on generating payroll, go here.
Follow these steps to use Payroll Reporting:
- Log into your Above Store Console account and hover over the Time & Attendance tab. Select the option that says Payroll Reporting.
- On the next page, select the pay period you would like to use. The option selected here will decide the date ranges available for you to choose from.
- After choosing a pay period and date range, choose the store you would like to generate a report for.
- Once you have selected a store, the export menu will open up. Here you can choose the type of export or "report" you would like to generate. These options include:
- Generate Detail Report
- Generate Summary Report
- Generate Job Summary Report
- Timecard Export
- selecting an export will download it as an excel file to your computer.