|Sales Budget & Wage Target Uploads - Automatic Update of Rotas|
When sales budgets and wage target percentages are uploaded into Scheduling, rotas within the Rotas module will now be automatically updated.
Release date: September 29th 2022
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - No
Functionality that will provide the option to send sales budget and wage target % data to HR & Payroll (including Rotas) when uploading it in Scheduling.
Reason for the Change
Currently, customers using the Scheduling module can upload Sales Budget and Wage Target Percentage data directly into the system using a CSV file. If those customers also want that same data available in HR & Payroll (and Rotas), they have to request for Fourth to do a separate upload on their behalf. This functionality removes that requirement.
All customers using Scheduling and HR & Payroll.
Release Note Info/Steps
- Log in to Scheduling
- Go to Settings and select a Location
- Then from the left side menu, Uploads > Budget Upload
- From the Budget Upload Type drop-down:
- To upload standard Labour Productivity (Scheduling) templates, select LP Sales/Wage Budget
- To upload HR & Payroll weekly wage budget templates, select UK HR&Payroll Wage Budget Weekly
- To upload HR & Payroll weekly sales budget templates, select UK HR&Payroll Sales Budget Weekly
There is also the option to Send budget values back to UK HR & Payroll. Doing this will update the wage/sales budgets within the core UK HR & Payroll reporting. The budget % will be uploaded for the department specified in the template. If the location is scheduled as one the wage % target will be loaded against the first department in the location.
More information on loading sales budget and wage target data can be found here.
Fig.1 - Uploading a template and 'send budget values back to HR & Payroll' option
The upload may take 1-2 minutes. Once complete, the information will automatically update rotas and be used in metrics and analysis pages.
This will only work for customers whose rotas are configured for wage cost and sales targets in the Rotas module, and who have, up to this point, been requesting Fourth to load the data on their behalf.