Yes, in the event that your company has multiple PeopleMatter sites or businesses, you can provide administrative rights to an individual at more than one of those businesses. These steps may only be done by a Financial Admin, Primary Admin, or Business Admin.
Team Members may display at Staff Members, Associates, or Employees.
To add a new Team Member and assign User Role:
- Settings > Select the organization where you want to add the Team Member > Company Settings > Team Members.
- Click Add New.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Important: The First Name, Last Name, and Email Address (and any other additional information you enter) all need to match exactly to the other Team Member records for that individual in the other businesses. If you add in different information, the system will identify that individual as a separate user.
- Click Add Position.
- Select the Specific Location(s).
- Enter at least the individual's Hire Date and Position.
- If the person is a System Administrator, Hiring Manager or Region Manager, choose Yes to “Is this person a system administrator?” Assign the appropriate user role.
- Click Save, which will trigger the Account Creation email to the individual.
- Repeat these steps for additional businesses.