This article shows the varying ways Nutritional data can be viewed or exported from RME.
Viewing Nutritional Data
Nutritional data can be viewed directly against Ingredients and Recipes in RME.
Fig.1 - Nutritional View including Traffic Lights
The same data can also be viewed directly against each Recipe in Digital Recipe Cards.
Fig.2 - Nutritional information in a Digital Recipe Card
Exporting Nutritional Data
Nutritional data can be exported or printed from many reports, some useful examples being:
- Ingredient Nutrition Update Template
- Recipe Sheet with Nutrition
- Recipe Sheet with Nutrition & Traffic Light Labelling
- Standard Nutritional & Intolerance Data for Recipes
- Standard Nutritional & Intolerance Data for Ingredients
- Recipes with Nutritional Reference Intake
- Traffic Light Nutrition Report For Menu Items
For guidance, see RME: Reports.
Nutritional data can also be exported via the RME APIs.
To further explore and activate any of the options detailed within this article for your solution please contact your Fourth representative.
Links to other articles on related topics
RME | Nutrition 2 - Nutritional Data Input and Ingredient Setup
RME | Nutrition 3 - Recipe Setup
Please sign in to leave a comment.