Redesign of the HR Module’s user interface.
Release date: 31st March 2021.
Reason for the Change
To give the product a more modern look and feel, and to improve the overall user experience.
The new user interface is available for the HR, Tronc and Labour Productivity modules. Other modules will follow in coming quarters.
Please note: The new User Interface will default to 'Off' for all portals. To get it enabled, please let your Fourth Contact know, who can arrange for it to be switched on.
All functionality within the system will remain the same. The main changes are outlined in the detail below.
After logging into Workforce Management, the home page is displayed. See Fig.1 for an illustration of the old and new home page designs.
Fig.1 - Home page - old and new
- To select the HR module, use the menu icon in the top-left corner of the page and select HR
The menu will display on the left side of the page, along with links to all other menu items usually displayed along the top of the module pages - see Fig.2.
Fig.2 - Module menu items
All pages within the HR module can be accessed from this menu.
HR Employee List
• To view the Employee List, use the Menu and go to HR > Employees > Employee List
Fig.3 - Employee List
• To view the Employee Summary, go to HR > Employees > Employee List > select Employee
• To exit the employee record and return to Employee List, select the Cross at the bottom-left corner of the page
Fig.4 - Employee Summary - red cross in bottom-left
• To view the employee menu items, select the person icon from the top-left corner of the Employee Summary page
Fig.5 - Employee menu items - 'person' icon
The Employee Summary user interface is available from the employee record within the Payroll Module.
- Use the menu and go to Payroll > Employees > Employee List > select Employee > Employee Info
- To view reports, go to HR > Reports > View Reports > select the report category
Hovering over the report name will display the reporting details in the right-side display pane - see Fig.6.
Fig.6 - Reports
Please sign in to leave a comment.