A new Export has been added for reporting on details of furloughed and non-furloughed employees.
Proposed release date: 17th April 2020
Reason for Change
To enable customers to report on data relating to their furloughed employees and to help them to calculate the furlough payments due.
All HR & Payroll customers.
For a full list of Fourth's Covid19-related articles, please visit Fourth Products and Covid-19
The new export is available via the Batch Update Furlough Status page.
- Go to HR Module > Employees > Employee List > Batch Update COVID19 Furlough Status
Fig.1 - Batch Update COVID19 Furlough Status link on Employee List
- Select Furlough Status Export
Fig.2 – Selecting Furlough Status Export
A screen with search criteria will appear. The data shown within the employee list will appear in the export.
Fig.3 - Furlough Status Export criteria
- Using the search criteria drop-down options, select the details to report on
- Then select Search
Fig.4 - Furlough Status Export Selection
A list of employees will appear in the employee list. This same information will appear on the export.
- To generate the export, select Download Export
Fig.5 - Download Export
A CSV. File will be generated which shows the following:
- Employee Name
- Employee Number
- Start Date (employee start date)
- Job Title
- Employment Type (Full time/Part time/Flexible/casual)
- Pay Rate (hourly or shift rate) – if applicable
- Shift or Hourly? – if applicable
- System Calculated Contract Hours - this will display the contracted hours or average hours depending on the employment status of the employee
- Earnings Per Period – the average pay
- Earnings Period
- Furlough Status
- Effective Start Date
- Effective End Date
- Period Status
Using the Export
The data within this export can be used to upload payments into the Payroll module for employees to be paid.
To upload data into Payroll, please see WFM - Uploading Payments
Bureau Customers – please speak to your Payroll Specialist
Please note: The contracted/average hours, average pay and the pay rate detailed within this export are the values at 100%. If the payments to be made should be 80% or the £2,500 maximum grant amount, calculations will need to be made before the data is uploaded to payroll.