How to Create Divisions
- Log into Fourth's People and Payroll Solution and from the dropdown menu select the ‘HR’ module.
Fig 1. Select HR Module
- From the ‘Company Admin’ dropdown select ‘Divisions’.
Fig 2. Select Divisions
- If divisions already exist within the site, they will listed here:
Fig 3. Existiing Divisions
- Employees that have access to more than 1 location, will be able to search to see which divisions exist at which locations, by selecting the relevant location from the dropdown:
Fig 4. Select Division
- To create a new division, click on the link in the top right hand corner:
Fig 5. Clcik on 'Create Division'
- The following form will appear on the screen:
Fig 6. Dreate Division
- Enter the title of the division to be created, and which section of the company it falls under (if there is more than one), if the division has a specific accounting system code then enter that in the relevant field:
Fig 7. Accounting Code
- Once the form is completed, click ‘save’ at the bottom right hand side of the form:
Fig 8. Click 'Save'
- The division then needs to be assigned to the relevant locations on the site. Select the location/s from the list by clicking on them.
Fig 9. Assign Dvision to Relevant Location
- Use the single arrow to assign only the locations selected, use the double arrow assign to all locations.
Fig 10. Arrows to select
- When all the relevant locations are in the right hand ‘assigned’ box:
Fig 11. Assigned
- Again click ‘Save'.
Fig 12. Click 'Save'
- The division has now been created, and will appear in the list for the locations that it has been assigned to.
- NB: until Job titles have been assigned to this ‘new’ division it can be deleted, by ticking the box and clicking on ‘Delete’.
Fig 13. Option to Delete
- To edit a division, e.g. amend the name, accounting code, or which locations it should be allocated to. Simply select the division from the list, which will open it up as below:
Fig 14. To edit dvision
Fig 15. Seconday window after clicking to edit
- Here you can edit the description, change the section it applies to, enter the ‘assign locations’ screen (to change the locations where necessary). When amending any of these always remember to click ‘Save’ to complete.
Fig 16. Click to 'save'