How to Forecast Revenue
- Select the Rotas Module.
Fig.1 Rotas Module
- Budgets can only be re-forecast when the rota is open. Therefore, from the Rota’s homepage select the Open Rota that the budgets need amending for. If there is a long list of open rotas, use the scroll bar at the side to find the appropriate week, then click on it to open it up.
Fig.2 Open rotas
- Once in the open rota you will be able to see at the top of the financial section there will be the current Budgeted Revenue(£) for each day.
Fig.3 Budgeted Revenue
- The Forecast Revenue(£) will be identical to the Budgeted Revenue(£), however, if the site is going to potentially achieve more revenue that day (or under achieve due to unforeseen circumstances) the Forecast Revenue can be amended. To do this click on the Edit Revenue button.
Fig.4 Edit Revenue
- The next screen will display a breakdown of the revenue over the week.
Fig.5 Breakdown of revenue
- To reforecast simply over-type the amounts which appear automatically when there is a budget entered. Once the necessary days have been amended within that specific week, select Save.
Fig.6 Reforecast revenue
- The Forecast information will now appear in the rota’s financial section, and the Available for Wages (£) will have increased or decreased depending on the whether the new forecast was up or down on the budget information.
Fig.7 Forecast information
Please sign in to leave a comment.