This Requisitions and Transfers tab shows Product and Recipe Requisitions & Transfers in to and out of a chosen area. This article describes the graphs available within this tab, and the process of using them.
Please Note: Net Transactions should be zero if no area filters are applied, and if an entire Property / Company is viewed. This may also be the case for a single Property if inter-property transactions are not enabled.
Individual Outlets are likely to have different amounts of Transactions in and out. This tab is useful in order to understand Products going out of a central store, or Products coming in to areas which do not purchase directly.
Requisition and Transfer Trend – Value In/Out
This trend graph is pre-set to display all monthly historic data available.
- The value displayed is the net value of transfers into the chosen area
- The dotted line shows the transfer trend
If this graph was viewed for an entire Company, i.e. no filters applied, this graph should show a Net Movement of zero. A positive figure indicates that the area has received more than it has given, and a negative number indicates that more has been given than received.
(The graph may show some movement while net values show zero due to rounding differences).
Fig.1 – Requisition and Transfer Trend – Value In/Out
Key Movement Data
The graphic summary displayed on top right-hand side of the page shows the total of stock movements (Requisitions or Transfers) out of (left) and in to (right) the chosen area.
The total net figure of stock movements is displayed within a donut graph at the bottom.
Fig.2 – Key Movement Data
Trend OUT / IN Movement Value – Req/Trx
These graphs show the monthly historical trend, separated into Net Movement Out and Net Movement In.
The dotted line indicates the trend.
Fig.3 – Trend OUT / IN Movement Value – Req/Trx
Top 10 OUT / IN Req / Trx
These charts show the 10 Outlets (left) and Products (right) which have the highest net volume of stock movements.
Fig.4 – Top 10 OUT/IN Req/Trx
Requisition and Transfer Summary – Total Movement Value
This table displays a total of the value of movements in and out by Property and Outlet.
Fig.5 – Requisition and Transfer Summary – Total Movement Value
Requisition and Transfer Summary – Value by Transaction Type
This table further breaks down the information above to show the type of stock movement involved.
Column headers are as follows:
- REQA – Requisition
- TRXA – Transfer
Fig.6 - Requisition and Transfer Summary – Value by Transaction Type
Requisition and Transfer Summary by Category – Value
This table displays transfer volumes (out, in and net) by Category, and allows further drill-down to Product transfer volumes.
Fig.7 – Requisition and Transfer Summary by Category - Value
Using the Requisitions and Transfers Graphs
As an example, to identify the fastest moving (requisitioned / transferred) Products in the main store:
- Select the required time period using the Date Dimension (Business day) filter under Property Details
- Within the Property Details filters, set the Property or Outlet filter(s) as required
- Review the Key Movement Data on the top right to assess the overall volume
- Review Requisition and Transfer Trend – Value In/Out and Trend OUT / IN Movement Value – Req/Trx to understand movement trends
- The Top 10 OUT / IN Products Req / Trx reports the highest volume movers, depending on their movement compared to the total (filters can be applied to view only these Products)
- Then, refer to the Requisition and Transfer Summary tables to see which Locations and Outlets are involved in these Product movements
- Alternatively, with no filters set, refer to the Requisition and Transfer Summary by Category – Value table
- Sort the Total Movement Column from Highest to Lowest, then apply filters based on the Categories with the highest volume movement.
- Then drill down into Product level detail to view the Products with the most movement