Vacancies can be opened within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) at any time, and can be pushed to other job boards if required. This article describes the process of creating a vacancy within ATS.
Accessing the Vacancy Page
All current vacancies can be reviewed from the Vacancy page.
- To access the Vacancy page, select Vacancies in the ATS drop-down menu
Fig.1 – Vacancies in ATS Drop-Down Menu
All current vacancies can be reviewed and edited within this page.
- To edit current vacancies, select the required Vacancy and then the Cog icon (see Fig.2)
Fig.2 – Cog Icon
The ‘Vacancy Detail’ page will then display, changes can be made and saved within this page.
Fig.3 – Edit Vacancy Fields
- To close a vacancy with immediate effect, enter a date in the past in the Job Live Until field
Fig.4 – Job Live Until field & Calendar
Creating a Vacancy
- To create a vacancy, select the + symbol on the Vacancy page
Fig.5 – Plus Icon
A window will display where vacancy details are available to edit.
Please Note: All fields with a red asterisk are mandatory.
- Location – Depending on user permissions, multiple locations may be available
Role – Multiple vacancies for the same role cannot be opened
- For example, if a vacancy for a Chef is already open, the ‘Chef’ vacancy will not be available in the Role drop-down list and needs to be closed first if a new vacancy for the Chef role is required
- The role selected will auto populate the Job Advert in the Description field
- Employment Type – Employment types can include full time, part time, casual and flexible
- Available Spaces – This allows the manager to specify how many new recruits are needed in the selected role
- Job Live From – Select a date
- Job Live Until – Select a date
Please Note: Vacancies can be open for a maximum of 28 days.
Fig.6 – Vacancy Details
The auto-populated Job Advert will then display. Depending on permissions, the Job Advert detail can be edited.
- Salary details are auto-populated and can be edited depending on permissions
- The Salary Depends On and Package Includes fields are company specific
Fig.7 – Job Advert Details
There is also a Job Boards section.
Depending on permissions and the company setup, vacancies can be published on Job Boards.
- To do so, select the relevant Job Board (see Fig.8)
Fig.8 – Job Boards Option
- Once all details are confirmed, select Save
The Vacancy Summary page will display.
- Summary – Summarizes the vacancy details
- Details – Opens the Vacancy Details screen
- Submitted Applications – All related applications are displayed here
Fig.9 – Vacancy Summary Page
Fig.10 – Expanded Vacancy Summary Page