The Overtime Warning Report in HotSchedules shows which employees are approaching overtime in a given date range. For integrated clients (where actual labor data is pulled from the POS), this report provides a projection of when employees will enter overtime based on actual and scheduled hours. If you utilize the non-integrated version of HotSchedules, this report provides a projection of when employees will enter overtime based on scheduled hours only.
Follow these step to generate an Overtime Warning Report:
- Navigate to the Reporting tab in your HotSchedules account.
- You can either search for the name of the report or select it from the Labor Analysis section of reports.
- Use the calendar option at the top of the report to change the date range.
- Configure the formatting options based on the amount of information you would like to pull.
- You can specify which schedule, job, or employee you would like to view overtime data for.
- You can even pull historical data for inactive and terminated employees. Simply scroll towards the bottom of the report details report to see these options.
- Select Generate Report to view it or Print Report to print out the finished product.
Note: Users will not appear on the report if their actual hours are not accurate in HotSchedules or if they aren't approaching 30+ hours.