Have you ever needed to review the scheduled and/or actual hours or shifts for a team member or a group of employees? Well, there's a report in HotSchedules for you! The Employee Hours Report can provide staff members' scheduled and/or actual hours and associated labor costs.
Follow these steps to generate an Employee Hours Report:
- Navigate to the Reporting tab in your HotSchedules account.
- You can either search for the name of the report or select it from the Labor Analysis section of reports.
- Use the calendar option at the top of the report to change the date range.
- Configure the formatting options based on the type of information you would like to pull.
- You can generate the report in several formats (Web, PDF, Excel XP 2007, Excel 97-2000, and Word).
- Select whether you would like to view the scheduled or actual hours for the selected staff members.
- Select the staff members whose hours you would like to view. You can select them by schedule, job code, or individually by name.
- Select Generate Report to view it or Print Report to print out the finished product.
Note: If you need to pull information for more than a 6 month period of time, you will not be able to generate that much data in a single report. You can manually generate the report month by month, or you are welcome to contact Customer Care to pull data from a large time frame in one report.