“Great Idea! This new feature was originally raised as an Idea in our Customer Community. The suggestion helped our teams to design and release the enhancement which is now available to everyone.
Why not share your inspirational ideas (or vote on someone else’s) today!
|Requisition Audit Report
A new report, used to see changes made to Purchase or Outlet Requisitions
Release date: June 13th (EMEA & APAC) and 15th (US) 2023
Requisition Audit Report
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - No
- Roles Affected: - Adaco users with access to the Reports Center
Introduction of a new report, used to see changes made to Outlet or Purchase requisitions, including what was changed, who changed it, and when it was changed.
Reason for the Change
Allows customers to audit their purchasing process and understand why a Requisition may differ from how it was initially created.
All Adaco customers.
Release Note Info/Steps
- Go to the Report Center
- The new report is located in the Requisition section and is called Requisition Audit Report
Fig.1 - New report in the Report Center
The report provides two ways to filter the results:
- By Requisition Number - this can be either an Outlet or Purchase Requisition
Fig.2 - Filtering the report for a specific requisition
- Or, by Other Criteria
- Multiple report criteria can be applied collectively, by Date Range, Requisition Type, All Requisions or Selected Outlets and Sort By
Fig.3 - Filtering the report by multiple criteria
- To run the report, select Generate
The report will return audit records for matching Requisitions. In line with other audit reports in Adaco, the report will show changes to both the Requisition header and its details. Where a change relates to an item within a Requisition its item number will be shown.
Fig.4 - Audit report showing changes to multiple Requisitions