Add notes to the Scheduling page
Release date: May 31st 2023
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - No
A new icon has been added to the Schedule page, allowing you to add weekly notes for the schedule.
Reason for the Change
This was an existing feature in the classic interface that we have migrated to the new Activity-Based Scheduling and Revenue-Based Scheduling page.
All Scheduling users.
Release Note Info/Steps
On top of the Scheduling page, a new note icon appears.
Fig.1 - Note icon
When clicking on the icon you can add a note for the whole week's schedule.
If you select outside the note box or scroll in the schedule, the note will remain open.
- The note will only be saved and closed upon selecting the Save button
Fig.2 - Add note
A schedule with a red dot by the note icon indicates a note exists.
Fig.3 - Red dot for a created note